Flucto.com is an ultimate tool to exchange Bitcoin to Fiat and vice versa. You’re welcome to read this tiny guide to see all the details of the process. So how do we exchange BTC to Fiat on Flucto? There are two ways of doing this:
- by creating and publishing an offer,
- by starting an exchange transaction.
We are going to describe the latter. Let’s see it by the example:
- To sell Bitcoins, click on “Sell BTC” button next to the offer of your choice.
- Review offer’s terms and conditions. Decide how do you want to receive fiat currency and fill in any required details. Finally click on “Begin exchange” button.
- Under “Transactions” page you will see new transaction which you will be able to manage.
- You have to wait for a partner to accept the transaction. You will be able to cancel it until that happen.
- Once the partner accepts the transaction you will receive a notification email. The status of the transaction will be updated to “Accepted”.
- Under “Accounting” page we can see that an escrow (a security deposit) has been paid.
- Despite the transaction is accepted we still need to wait for a partner to confirm that the fiat payment has been done.
- Once that happens we will receive a notification email and the status of the transaction will change to “USD transferred”.
- When we receive the cash we need to confirm that by clicking on “Confirm transaction”.
- The status of the transaction will change to “Confirmed”.
- Under the “Accounting” page we will see that our escrow (security deposit) has been released and Bitcoins has been transferred to our partner.